Thursday 6 March 2014

March 6
5:59 So tomorrow is going to be a super exiting day, me dalton and my dad and chuck and maybye my mom are going to comic con toronto all weekend and on our way there im getting my new phone, aaaawweesoooome! since we cant get a hotel and comic con is at noon daltons staying the night which is a great opportunity to show off my mini fridge, still it only has mountian dew a pizza slice and a hungry man and my mom owes me a few cokes. Bad thing about my fridge it makes every thing smell like bleach cause when me and my mom where cleaning it we forgot to wash it after. thankfully it does not ruin the taste or the person drinking its life. Im back in to game making after my super long break and now i have compatibility with ios, android, windows, mac, windows phone 8, linux its pretty awesome and im making my new game simply impossible in 2.0 version </p>

No comments:

Post a Comment