Saturday 10 May 2014

So first of all I just want to say that im sorry I have not posted on here in a LONG long time and im very sorry about that. Today was pretty good. well half of it. I guess I will tell you the bad half first. so my grandpa. who is now 78 years old, is driving down to see me and my mom to hang out for a bit, and he REALLY loves my dog daisy and my mom was walking her at the time
So daisy seen grandpa fred driving down and he was speeding a little bit and than his foot fell asleep and he went through 2 peoples lons and crashed into the side of the car, don't worry though he is fine. Hophilly though he can still keep his licence after this.

Now for the good half of the day. Now my parents are broke right now, and I mean BROKE we cant really even afford ketchup right now and my dad was supposed to buy me a xbox one for my birthday 2 weeks ago but he has not and he told me he would go out and buy me something for 350. So I got the acer aspire v5 touchscreen 4gb ram 500gb memory windows 8 laptop and im loving it. not that smooth on the internet yet but it has its advantages.

No comments:

Post a Comment