Saturday 22 February 2014

Febuary 23 Post 1 
Its 1:29 am right now. me andrew and dalton got our pillows on thr floor for our seats. its a bit of a occupation and a mess so its a bother to me so im trying to wired in a little bit. right now were listening to eminem and dalton is playing his 30 mins of grand theft auto five which is over in 14 minutes. right now were listening to monster. the music video for that is honestly really really impressive. now i gtg my code from 1 pc and message it to myself on facebook to get it on my work profile. fantastic, now i also at the same time skype one of my best female friends. and no she is my friend. not girlfriend, i do not want to imbarriss her. not like she reads my blog so i should really not give a poop. now my friends knocked over darth vader and treating it like shit. I really need to break something right now, its getting a bit crouded in here with all of our body heat im gonna try and move downstairs sit down and just watch some television, but its not gonna be easy cause for one i wanna listen to music, andrew has not played yet but no i really have to before i freak the fuck out.

No comments:

Post a Comment