Saturday 22 February 2014

Febuary 23 Post 5.
So i gave them the milkshakes and they said that they really liked it but i honestly thought that they were just saying that not to be mean. it took me quite a while to finish it. It had chocolate ice cream, milk,  sprinkles and a cherry on the side of the cup. But than they just left me in my own house to play MY video games. So now im in my living room alone watching family guy and blogging. its sucks pretty bad I cant go on thefacebook. oh yeah i call facebook the thefacebook from its original name and honestly think its a better name. but anyways i cant go on thefacebook... no you know what im just calling it facebook. so yeah i can just blog and I cant facebook cause my laptop was sending spam while i was logged on to my facebook. so i cant go on facebook either. really sucks. I really think there being unfair. im going to go talk to him. Well i got them down here and they really dont want sound like a douche but look at it in your way. what if i came over to hang out with you at your house and just played on your games. but anyways there my best friends and i cant stay mad at them. im just thinking what were gonna do for the rest of the night. wow andrew is reading my blog beside me. that has is the first time some one has read my blog like that. A long time ago in the summer me, josh and clayton went to the park behind my house the minute it got bright out and chilled there for a while. hophilly the guys will like that idea we can do that. Maybye take the dog for a walk to or go to get breakfast really early at mcdonalds. im gonna read them all my blogs and see what they think </p> 

No comments:

Post a Comment